- About Us
This week we facilitated the last session of the second series of our dialogues on Police-Community Partnerships. This time, residents had the chance to talk with the district managers and patrol officers of their districts about what a healthy and safe neighborhood would look like and how they can collaborate to make those ideas a reality.
The third round of these sessions — to be scheduled for summer 2011 — is going to focus on actual action steps to create partnerships between the police officers and the community.
If you are wondering how these dialogues went, take a look at the news coverage on some of the dialogues:
Beaver Hill, Westville, Dwight
- Limon Launches Dialogues (New Haven Independent, March 31, 2011)
- Public Ponders Policing Problems (Yale Daily News, March 31, 2011)
- NHPD Chief meets with Community (video) (Channel 8 News, April 27, 2011)
- Limon: Let’s explore curfew (New Haven Independent, April 28, 2011)
Fair Haven, East Shore
- Graves Calls For More Midnight BBall (New Haven Independent, May 6, 2011)
[shortlink to this post: http://cmi.community-mediation.org/?p=131]